QTextended 4.4.1

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Sun Oct 5 20:04:28 CEST 2008

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 18:02:35 +0200
Franky Van Liedekerke <liedekef at telenet.be> wrote:

hem, pointers would be appreciated.

> Hi,
>
> I haven't had any issues with bluetooth or waking up from suspended
> for a call (haven't tried sms before). However, my issues are:
>
> - echo is back. With echo I mean when somebody else is calling you on
> your freerunner and they hear everything they say themselves. This in
> fact is so loud that the freerunner is unusable as a phone. Maybe that
> alsa controls can help here, but I don't seem to be able to find the
> alsa state files on qtextended.

For those curious: I seem to have been able to fix the echo issue by
setting the following in /usr/share/openmoko/scenarios/gsmhandset.state
"Mono Playback Volume" => 85
I lost the original state file, but I used this one as base:
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2008-October/032337.html

Now only the alarm clock issue remains (in my case). I will force
myself to use the phone as regular phone for one day

Franky