discouraged: projects.openmoko.org unmaintained?

Javi Roman javiroman at kernel-labs.org
Sun Oct 5 21:03:41 CEST 2008

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 6:17 PM, Martin Šenkeřík
<martinsenkerik at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using projects without any problems. Yes I use svn, I use news, I
> use releases, forum... Everything works. When posting public key, you
> have to wait a little bit, as it is maintained by cron script.
>
> If it still doesn't work, check if you entered correct key. At first I
> have some trouble with it, but now it's ok.
>
> Give it one more try ;-)
>
> Martin

I am not sure if my problem is related to projects.om.org cron
actions. I'm successfully authenticated (i guess), nevertheless my
login session hangs after greetings of openmoko.org Debian shell
system:

debug1: read PEM private key done: type RSA
debug1: Authentication succeeded (publickey).
debug1: channel 0: new [client-session]
debug1: Entering interactive session.
debug1: Sending environment.
debug1: Sending env LANG = en_US.UTF-8
Linux projects.openmoko.org 2.6.18-028test015.1+31-ovz-smp #1 SMP Tue
Feb 6 20:33:47 CET 2007 i686

The programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are free software;
the exact distribution terms for each program are described in the
individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.

The shell never is raised at this point,  the login session is hanged.

--
Javi Roman