led blinking during suspend?

Richy klemmster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 00:10:20 CEST 2008

Sorry for not answering your questions, just making suggestions instead.

I would find it rather cool if the red LED would blink on missed calls and
the  blue one on missed messages.
There is no need to make a difference between a turned off NEO and a
suspended one, because once power management is mature enough you won't
actually power it off anyways. (Except if you _want_ to miss calls, but you
could always put it into silent mode than..)

Just my thoughts.. and everyone thinks different ;)