New Rasterman Image...

Richy klemmster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 01:11:39 CEST 2008

I somehow managed to get it to work to some extend.
The phone isn' ringin, just vibrating, but I can talk and hear during a
call..

make sure you have gstreamer installed,
also I added a lot of packages, with alsa, gst, openmoko-state, etc.
Didn't work until reboot. (And due to the Neos booting-time I don't want to
reboot after each package just to check...)

Now, some PIM-software and this is near perfect :-)