community Digest, Vol 100, Issue 5

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Mon Oct 6 14:33:20 CEST 2008

Le lundi 06 octobre 2008, community-request at lists.openmoko.org a écrit :
>  these guys are doing fantastic job:
>
> http://onlinedev.blogspot.com/search/label/openmoko
>
> But they're not even in the planet!  (I just filed a bug to
> admin-trac).

  Please make sure that the feed is not syndicated without discussing it with
Alasal (the author's blog) again. Two weeks ago we decided against including
it because he had mixed feelings about the planet:
http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html#nabble-tt796556%7Ca1087886

  Of course, nothing prevents us to ask him again
*** with hearts of it and lots of sugar, pretty please ***

Of course that is not going to make the planet suddenly less a mixed bag. I
love the idea of being language inclusive by default. Down-to-earth
convenience also suggest that we need "I can read this language" checkboxes
and cookies somewhere...

Minh