[debian] Sephora 0.2 pre alpha 1 - Impressions and suggestions needed

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 11:59:18 CEST 2008

Hello to all.

For who is interested , I'd like to announce that the version 0.2
alpha 2 was released.

You will found the deb package here:
https://launchpad.net/sephora/+download

The news of this version are:
Some corrections on the translation and on GSM management (thank to
Alex Osborne)
The setting are saved between two execution of sephora (added a
.sephora file on home dir)
Added a setting page with Language selector, and an advanced mode.
Minor other fixes  :)

Like usually I'd like to ask to every person who found something that
doesn't like, to write to me.

Best regards
Michele Renda

Ps. I have to make some changes on the code to use asynchronous dbus
call, to make the program more responsive. It will be done, I hope,
for beta 3 :)

Ps/2. On this moment I can't push the last version on launchpad
repository. It will be done at Now + 7 hours (You will understand when
you will see a new tag "Version 0.2 alpha 2"

Thank you
Michele Renda