[debian] Sephora 0.2 pre alpha 1 - Impressions and suggestions needed

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:05:06 CEST 2008

Ciao Michele,
I had some more suggestions for you:
- I suggested a "profile" section... I have two thing to add to this: an
"alsa state" selector (to switch simly from earphones to fr or vice versa)
and an "execute this script" field (in this way when you switch profile you
can execute by default a script that helps you in some things, e.g.
configuring your weird wifi connection).
- this in not strictly connected with sephora but may be: do you noticed
that when you plug the charger into the usb you can take off the battery and
the fr stays alive? I want a profile that doesn't charges the battery even
if you're plugged with charger. ...just to use the fr as a notebook... is it
clear?
thanks for your work!
ciao