[u-boot] Wrong image format for bootm command

gromez gromez at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 23:27:11 CEST 2008

I have a strange thing with U-boot and "Wrong image format for bootm
command" too.
I have installed Debian on /dev/mmcblk0p3 and when I select "Boot"
option in u-boot, the first time it displays this error message and
next time it boots correctly.
Any idea why it wouldn't boot the first time I select "Boot" ?

Thanks

Jérôme