FDOM - OMView question

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Wed Oct 8 10:05:50 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I am running FDOM from the card at the moment, works pretty nice. I can
see pictures! *grin*

Question about that though: I can drag the picture up full-screen and even
in zoom-view. But how does one get back to the thumbnail view from there?
There's no control for it in sight, and pressing all the buttons doesn't
help either. I resolved this by pulling the battery, but I doubt this is
the standard control for it. ;-)

Paul

--
No time. Saddest words ever spoken or written.

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running on Mandriva Linux 2008 and Ubuntu 8.04