[Debian FSO] GPRS dependencies

Martin GIraud-Sauveur mgs-moko at wasabout.net
Wed Oct 8 13:43:03 CEST 2008

Two weeks ago, debian was mising a dependencie on ppp for the
frameworkd package. This should be corrected now but check wether or
not you have ppp install (dpkg -l | grep ppp).

It seems debian version of frameworkd miss a recent commit [1] with a
correction on GPRS.

I forward to the Debian FSO team.

Martin
--