[QT Extended] Wheel Server problem

nicklogan jnicholson at crocker.com
Thu Oct 9 14:41:54 CEST 2008

First, congratulations on getting an improved version out the door and thanks
for that.

However, I didn't get to play around with it too much because I've already
managed to mess it up. While trying out the new features in the Home Screen
toolkit, I activated "Wheel Server". Now when I choose the application icon
from the home screen, the icons for the applications normally on the next
screen come swooping in from the right side in a circular motion and stop. I
can't seem to choose any so I can't remove the Wheel Server function.

I didn't load mwester's modules when I flashed QT Extended - is that the
cause or is this tool incomplete? Is there a way to reverse this from the
command line via usb ssh?