[qtextended] After 4 days...

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Thu Oct 9 18:27:46 CEST 2008

What vesion did you use?

I could not install the "stable" one, as I didn't want the echo problem.
Hearing EVERYONE say "I can hear myself" as if there's something I can
do about it, is very annoying.

After I installed QTExtended I tried a few settings. I tried activating
the "wheel" thing. It crashed. And it didn't want to start qtopia again.
I had to reflash.
Second time I pressed the "telephone" icon on the main screen. It
crashed. It didn't want to start qtopia again. I was at work, so I
couldn't reflash, I just deleted a few files and it came back.

Now I come home and I see my phone is shut off. I try to start it again,
but it does absolutely nothing. Nothing! It's as if it's bricked.

Then I plugged in my USB cable and I saw it boot. Although, qtopia
didn't want to start again.

When I remove the cable and shut the phone off again (even though it
never really boot up) it won't start by pressing the button again.

I guess I'll have to reflash.... again! It's a shame, beyond these
unbelievably bad crashes it's really very easy & fast to use.

/Met vriendelijke groeten,/

*Jelle De Loecker*
Kipdola Studios - Tomberg