Freerunner won't boot without USB cable after QTextended crash

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Thu Oct 9 20:06:11 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

I installed QTextended yesterday. I loved how snappy it was and how good
it worked overall.

But some things went wrong. Pressing some buttons crashed qpe. When I
came home today I discovered my phone was completely off.

I tried to start it up again, but it didn't work. The only way I got any
life out of it was by attaching the usb cable and trying again.
And that's the way it still is.

If I want to boot up my phone, I have to attach it to the usb cable or
it won't do ANYTHING.

I have already flashed u-boot, I have installed the 4.3.2 version of
qtopia, reflashed uImage aswell, still won't work.
--

/Met vriendelijke groeten,/

*Jelle De Loecker*
Kipdola Studios - Tomberg