Charging and USB host mode

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 21:18:40 CEST 2008

Hello Peter...

I think it will be better, if you remove the host mode from your
Freerunner. Until now, no one reported damaging of his FR when putted to
recharge in host mode, but I think it will be better to don't be the
first one :)

I am pretty sure that FR will not charge when in host mode. I think that
your phone simply remained without battery. Now it will be a bit
complicated to start again your phone, you will need a bit of patiend.

The first thing you can do is to leave your freerunner under recharge,
also if you don't see nothing on the screen. Then after 20 minutes, try
to remove and to reput under recharge. Ofter this is enaught.

If it don't run, you can try to search if you have a nokia compatible
battery to boot the FR, and then, after the boot, to switch the battery.
This will put you empty battery to recharge.

If also this doesn't run, please write here again, that will try to find
a solution.

Good luck
Michele Renda