[qtextended] After 4 days...

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Fri Oct 10 13:38:16 CEST 2008

Paul schreef:
> it's really very easy & fast to use.
>

> Too bad you're experiencing all that crap!
>
> Maybe try an older image like 4.3.2 ? (Just an idea, I own the
> freerunner for almost a full week now...)
>

>> /Met vriendelijke groeten,/
>>
> En vriendelijke groeten terug...
> Paul

I'm afraid I found the cause of all my problems...

I, perhaps naïvely, thought that the sqlite database from Om2008.x was
the same as the one in QTextended. Although it did work, I believe it
caused all my breakage.
On another CLEAN flash I didn't experience any of my previous problems.

I really like the way QTextended looks and feels. All the programs
integrate nicely, fast, snappy response, ...
That's what's still lacking on the Om2008.x releases. Programs are
pulled from various places, everything looks messy, ...
But they'll get there ;)

Does anyone know of a way to synchronise data from QTextended with my
desktop?

Groeten uit Vlaanderen :P

Jelle De Loecker