What should a community manager do?

Florian Hackenberger f.hackenberger at chello.at
Sat Oct 11 11:35:09 CEST 2008

On Saturday 11 October 2008, Rod Whitby wrote:
> I'll answer this from the point of view of a "development community"
> manager.  I think you already have a fine "end-user community"
> manager in Michael Shiloh.

Thank you Rod, you posted all the ideas (and more) about the OM dev
process, which were floating around in my head and which I have not
expressed publicly so far.
	As a spare time developer for OM, I would like to seconds Rods
proposals and would love to see them implemented. They would certainly
transform the OM community into the community it should have been right
from the launch of the Freerunner on.

Cheers,
	Florian

--