LED notification

Jason Cawood jason at jasoncawood.com
Sat Oct 11 20:53:43 CEST 2008

this is exactly what I was trying to get at.  I just couldn't find the
correct words to communicate this effectively.

My reason is because if I suspend my phone then I walk away and return
to it, I have no visible notification I missed an event unless I touch
the screen and see if my phone is still suspended.  If I'm not
constantly touching the screen to make sure it's still suspended and I
did miss an event.  Then my power consumption just increased and my
battery life is quickly diminishing.