2/3: What people want Openmoko to do?

justin daly justinhughdaly at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 21:42:17 CEST 2008

i, for one, would like to see more community cooperation rather than
broadcast disparagement.

much thanks go to you, risto, for your selfless contribution trying to unify
the community arguments into a cohesive digestible format! may the merit of
your generosity ever increase and contribute to the continued success of our
community's openmoko platform.