2/3: What people want Openmoko to do?

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Sun Oct 12 10:41:17 CEST 2008

Risto,

>> Openmoko — how many are subscribed to your email lists?

announce: 11187
community: 2240
devel: 1218
openmoko-kernel: 640

We have some statistics at https://monitor.openmoko.org/munin/
The statistics there are very IT/tech focused, but I think roh & gismo
will be open-minded to improve if there is interest.
You can create tickets with requests for better statistics in our
admin-trac, http://admin-trac.openmoko.org/
Maybe one day you can just direct your browser to monitor.openmoko.org
(http, not only https :-)), and get a bunch of meaningful & live
statistics.
Filing specific requests into admin-trac helps.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Wolfgang