Introducing http://www.opkg.org

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Sun Oct 12 13:30:47 CEST 2008

Great job Tobias!! A great site! One of my favourite sites for Ubuntu
is getdeb where you can easily download & install new .deb packages,
you do the same for Openmoko. Wow!

As far as I know, getdeb is open source so you might be able to use
some parts of their code. Maybe you already do :)

I really hope that all usable ipk:s would find their way there from
projects.openmoko: it's a pain to go through all projects there.

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 2:11 PM, Nishit Dave <stargazer.dave at gmail.com> wrote:
> Great work, Tobias!  I have one suggestion: add information about required
> dependencies, and the distribution that the package is compatible with.

I second this. My wish would be a RSS feed of new items there.

Way to go!