[debian] Sephora 0.2 pre alpha 1 - Impressions and suggestions needed

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 21:36:06 CEST 2008

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 7:59 PM, Michele Renda <michele.renda at gmail.com>wrote:

i get this error :
debian-gta02:~# sephora

  File "/usr/bin/sephora", line 1133

    def getGprsListClasses(self)9

                                         gprs =
self.setInterface('gprs_net')

                                ^

SyntaxError: invalid syntax

line 1133 : def getGprsListClasses(self)9^K         gprs =
self.setInterface('gprs_net')

i presume 9^k is the error here and should be replace with : and a new line.

( yeah that fixed it.)

 line 1133 : def getGprsListClasses(self):
 line 1134 : gprs = self.setInterface('gprs_net')
 line 1135 : return gprs.ListAvailableGprsClasses()

azmodie

--
" Due to the speed of light being faster than the speed of sound people
often look bright until they speak"