[Debian] How can I simulate right click ?

Xavier Cremaschi omega.xavier at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 10:45:00 CEST 2008

Hi folks,
has someone found a way to simulate right click on Debian using stylus
or finger ?

Because some software relies upon the presence of a second button, and
it would be great to have the possibility to use them.

I would have like a 'long pressure == right click', but (with Xfce) I
can see the mouse cursor moving while I put this long pressure on the
screen.
The touchscreen probably does not have 480x640 points of pressure, so
maybe long pressure is not a solution here.
Moreover double-clicking is difficult, because mouse cursor moves
between the 2 clicks (for same reason)... I am interested in any method
to improve this 'touch screen -> mouse cursor' behavior.

Thanks in advance for your advices,
Xavier.