ReMoko hid profile emulation

Valerio Valerio vdv100 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 16:43:08 CEST 2008

Hi,

2008/10/14 Nicola Mfb <nicola.mfb at gmail.com>

> HI!
> ReMoko works quote nice on my freerunner with fso (some times i have to
> restart it many times before it runs well), but I have problems on the PC
> side.
> If I use hidd --connect <bt neo address> it runs fine, but if I use dbus
> CreateConnection method it fails.
> As hidd is deprecated and provided only for compatibility I'd like to know
> if the problems is in bluez or in ReMoko hid profile emulation.
>
> If someone has a bt keyboard may try if this simple python script works
> (from wiki.bluez.org)?

This script doesn't work in my systems, all my systems have the input
service activated by default, so fails on the service activation, and if I
disable the input plugin the script fails again in this line:  bus_id =
bmgr.ActivateService('input')

The script runs in your system without problems ?
which BlueZ version do you have ?

Best regards,

--
Valério Valério