looking for a mentor

Mathieu Rochette mathroc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 12:04:37 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm currently studying computer sciences and Human-computer-interaction;
This year we have to do a project (about two month full-time). I
intended to propose my own project which is an implementation of a
dasher-like "keyboard" for the freerunner (receive mine a week ago :D
), probably as an enlightenment module (as I think is the current
keyboard of illume).
And I recently learn that I need to have a mentor from a society or
organisation.
I think required work from the mentor is similar to mentor for the
google summer of code.

So I'm asking if someone from openmoko is intersted to mentor me.
Feel free to ask me any questions, this afternoon I'll be able to join
the #openmoko chan.

thx to every one, Mathieu.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.