I'm selling my Freerunner with much equipment on ebay (shipping worldwide)

Rorschach r0rschach at lavabit.com
Wed Oct 15 18:52:05 CEST 2008

Hi,
because of unlucky events in my private life I will be so short on time the next few months that I will have nearly zero time to spend on my device left. This is sad but because it hasn't to gather dust here with me I planed to sell it on ebay. I heard still a lot of people are having problems getting one. As long as you take the delivery charges I sent it world-wide. It comes with a lot of equipment like the debug-board, the head-set,the screwdriver and so on... It has never left my house, the protective foil has never been taken of the display, so you can believe me it's in nearly new condition!

Link: http://cgi.ebay.de/OpenMoko-Neo-Freerunner-Debugboard-Kopfhoerer-uvm_W0QQitemZ250308878689QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250308878689&_trkparms=72%3A1278|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

regards
         Rorschach

--
Mail: r0rschach at lavabit.com (pgp: 0xD6DEB90A)