JTAG interface board

Leo McManus LeoMcManus at 3rdRootDSP.Com
Thu Oct 16 15:22:30 CEST 2008

Am looking at buying a Freerunner for use on a embedded course.

When I looked at buying last year the phone came with a developer
board...and a pretty case!

If I buy a freerunner now it will not come with the interface board.

What restrictions will this put on my development. Will I be unable to
modify the U-Boot code. Can I flash all the blocks within the flash?

TA

Leo

"In a study, scientists report that drinking beer can be
good for your liver. I'm sorry, did I say 'scientists'?
I meant Irish people."