Flashing in (K)Ubuntu Linux 64bits

Vasco Névoa vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt
Thu Oct 16 18:22:35 CEST 2008

That's very strange to me... I've got Ubuntu 64bits, and no such problems.
I just turn on the FR in the NOR bootloader (AUX->POWER, not
POWER->AUX), and then go right ahead and use dfu-util without having
to specify the device number... if the machine does not detect it,
relaunch dfu-util.
Maybe you guys have some USB hardware inside your machines that is
capable of DFU (weird, but possible on laptops)... try "dfu-util -l"
without the FR plugged in.