Regarding Xtst error

Crane, Matthew mcrane03 at harris.com
Thu Oct 16 18:50:57 CEST 2008

Hey, yea.. I figured it out.  It's not a target error, it's a host lib
error.  Install the packages libxtst-dev and libxtst6.  It's a
dependency of some qt host tool I think.

Maybe you were running a kubuntu iso?  That's what I was using.  It did
not have this lib by default.

After it got past that point (this past weekend) it stopped while
building ruby later on.  There was an unterminated escaped string in a
"fake.rb".  If you terminate the escaped string it will continue.  It
may be some kind of test case that's supposed to be unterminated, but I
didn't look at that because I just wanted the build to continue.

Matt