"Photosea". Suggestion?

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Thu Oct 16 23:14:42 CEST 2008

> What is it, you must to say! I only made it :)
>
> I uploaded a screenshot just now! For now it only show three
>  photo, and permit it to move it, and to zoom it!
>
> Now I'd like to know what it could to become

Ohhh... don't get me started. A file- or directory browser to select
images from a certain place? (e.g. vacation pictures from a specific
year or so, in my case...)

:-)

--
My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither but just
enjoy your ice cream while it's on your plate - that's my philosophy.

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running on Mandriva Linux 2008 and Ubuntu 8.04