Back to the basics: improving user experience

Dareus dareus.persarumrex at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 17:12:33 CEST 2008

==Pim device==

I would like to use my FR as a PIM device, managing my communications,
events and so on.
So this is my main issue as a user.
Another thing that could improve the user experience would be a PC utility
to manage the device:
- ability to know the charge level from PC;
- easy file sharing;
- shared notifications;
- install apps via PC;
- sync contacts infos;
- sync calendars and to-do lists;
- sync communications (SMSs, emails, conversations, ecc.).

Every other thing is quite acceptable to me (as long as I stay with
qtextended).

But such kind of utlity could help to easily try and switch between
different distros