[Debian] Auxlaunch

Ben ben at aid.xdns.eu
Fri Oct 17 22:39:37 CEST 2008

Hi,

thx a lot for this nice app, I think I will leave my idesk conf for it.

Is there a way to :
 - use right-hand entry for making a menu switcher
 - making defaults sizes when auxlaunch starts (fullscreen-like ?)
 - use aux botton for hide/unhide auxlaunch
and how to get your top level icones (gsm info/battery level/etc)
please ?