Which widget toolkit to use

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Sun Oct 19 05:08:38 CEST 2008

member kamituel wrote:
> My first thought was to use Gtk+, because I'm familiar with it and I like it.
> But then I noticed, that OpenMoko switched recently to Qt Extended, so
> I could go with Qt (I have some experience with Qt also, but not very big).

The Openmoko distribution is an hybrid system, so you can use any
toolkit you know. Btw imho the best (for performances and for the fact
that the it seems to be the future of stock applications) is efl (etk).

However, if you can programming in Gtk you can use it without any problem.

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/