[FSO-testing] Good news for 19/10/2008 image

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Sun Oct 19 19:27:54 CEST 2008

This is awesome!

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 07:11:26PM +0200, yves mahe wrote:
> I test the last FSO image and good things have been done :
>
>    - suspend/resume works.

Wonderful!

>    - consumption in suspend mode for 7h :
>         - With WIFI disabled before, my battery loose 5%
>         - With WIFI enabled before, my battery loose 80%

Even 5% in 7h is not very good, but it is a gigantic improvemente,
congratutalions, folks!

>    - wakeup from suspend on calls is OK

Great!

>    - sounds on calls are OK :
>         - ring
>         - no acoustic echo for me
>         - volume a bit high

Well, I currently hear people well, but they hear me too low, so pimp
the volume as needed :)

> The bad :
>    - automatic suspend don't work
>    - python-etk lists are broken (already reported)

Not so critical, but nice to have :)

> FSO team, keep it up !!

Indeed (if it keeps going this way, the beer fest in taiwan may be
needed ;))

Rui

--
Wibble.
Today is Boomtime, the 73rd day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?