[FDOM/all?] best kernel (as of 2008.10.19)

Geoff Ruscoe gcruscoe at sigmavisions.com
Sun Oct 19 21:00:33 CEST 2008

I have just reflashed with the 2008.09.27 fdom

So first I tried the
testing-om-gta02-20081019.uImage.bin<http://downloads.openmoko.org/daily/testing-om-gta02-20081019.uImage.bin>kernel
from
http://downloads.openmoko.org/daily/

While everything booted fine, I could not ssh into the device so I had to
give up on that kernel and just reflashed with:

http://downloads.openmoko.org/releases/Om2008.9/Om2008.9-gta02-20080916.uImage.bin

My concern is that there was probably been a lot of kernel fixing that I
should be getting.  Is there any agreement or recommendation of "the best"
kernel to be using right now?  This question is for the FDOM 2008.09.27 but
I'm sure it is a good question for other releases as well.

Cheers!