rpm packages for openmoko-*-arm(v4t)-linux-gnueabi-toolchain

Joop Boonen joop_boonen at web.de
Sun Oct 19 22:33:41 CEST 2008

All,

I'm currently working on rpm packages (Centos/Fedora/Mandriva/OpenSuSE)
for openmoko-*-arm(v4t)-linux-gnueabi-toolchain. (Packed from the
binaries provided by the openmoko project).

I think I got them to work. I didn't test them yet.

I'm wonder is it helpful for the openmoko people?

The packages can be found at:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/worldcitizen/

Please drop me a line if they don't work as they should or when you
think it's no use (if possible also explain why).

Regards,

Joop Boonen.