[OSX] AJZaurusUSB bug fix project

Peter Neubauer peter at neubauer.se
Mon Oct 20 09:00:43 CEST 2008

Hi,
I tried the new version and noticed that directly after the install I
got the interface coming up repeatedly when I plugged/unplugged the FR
in the networking preferences. However, after restart, only the first
time I get the interface coming up connected, upon
unplugging/reconnecting the USB cable nothing happens, until I restart
my Laptop for another working on time connection.

Is that the current state of affairs or am I missing something?

/peter

GTalk:        neubauer.peter
Skype        peter.neubauer
ICQ            18762544