One more rotate version

Fabian Henze CC.Fan at gmx.de
Mon Oct 20 10:03:35 CEST 2008

On 20.10.2008 at 04:14:08, SCarlson wrote:
>  Very snappy. It does "die" pretty quickly.. Due to accelerometer failing?
> How can I help test this further. I ran from command line and when it
> "dies" it just stopping writing to stdout. Also, if I re-run it just sits
> and waits for stdout. I assume this is the acc. problem that you mentioned
> above.?
>
> Scott

Yes I think so. It might as well be a bug in my code, but as other rotate
programs have the same problem (or build around it), this is not very likely.
It would help, if anyone could tell me how to avoid the bug by altering some
timeouts or how to predict the next death.
I am currently trying if `cat /dev/input/event3` is also dying after a while,
however it has not stopped yet. Is there some information on this bug around?
I have not found anything in the bugtracker.

-- Fabian