(OM2008.9) Flashback to QTextended

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Mon Oct 20 19:26:05 CEST 2008

I put OM2008.9 in the flash this afternoon. It did not make me happy: it
suffers from the same problem as when I run it from uSD: plugging in the
USB when it's running makes the FR die.
I reflashed QTexended.

Would it be better to use OM2008.8 instead? Or does this suffer from the
same problem?

I can live with most of the quirks of the FR, but this one is really
annoying. I do not want to pull the battery out when I plug in the USB
just because then the FR locks up and is really braindead.

Paul

--
Don't smoke in bed.
Your ashes may fall on the ground.

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running on Mandriva Linux 2008 and Ubuntu 8.04