Back to the basics: improving user experience

Warren Baird photogeekmtl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 22:21:21 CEST 2008

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Yogiz <yogizz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Or if it's phone you want, try out the new QTextended. You'll like it.

I was using QTextended when I encountered the situations I described - it
still doesn't seem to provide solid phone capabilities - the phone got in a
mode where it wouldn't answer calls and I couldn't make outgoing calls.

 I agree that it's closer to provide a decent user experience, and the speed
seems a lot better - but I really need to be able to reliably make and
receive phone calls.

Warren