consider buying Neo Freerunner

t m ttb.1001 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 22:36:39 CEST 2008

Frankly speaking I'm not sure anymore if the bugs are only software related.
As long as there is no image that has stable phoning capabilities I would
not advise anyone to buy one.
The hardware might be able to provide it in the future, but the unstable
software haven't proven itself yet.
Only if you really want to support OM / Free software by buying one (this is
one of my main reason for buying it) you could do that. For now my money is
a donation for the good cause and I still hope to get the best phone ever in
return.

So to summarize, if you want to play it safe wait for GTA03.