consider buying Neo Freerunner

Warren Baird photogeekmtl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 22:40:54 CEST 2008

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 4:13 PM, Shawn prjktdtnt Thompson <
mokowatch at projektenterprises.com> wrote:

> Not everyone has those problems, I experienced those problems only a
> couple times myself but not every call. I actually use mine daily and
> rarely switch back to my old phone. Only on days where battery life is
> crucial (such as long road trips without a car charger) although even
> that is rare for me.

I'm actually quite surprised - are you always reliably able to make and
receive calls?   My experience has been similar to Fredrik Wendt's - when it
works, the audio quality is fine - but over a month or so of use as my daily
phone (mostly 2008.8/9 and a bit of QTExtended), I had many occurances where
I missed calls because the phone was too slow waking up, and I had at least
3 times when the phone got into a strange mode where I couldn't make
calls...

I had assumed that this was what everyone was experiencing - but maybe I
just got a bad unit...

Warren