[Qtextended] Bluetooth headset

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Tue Oct 21 17:28:59 CEST 2008

> Can someone say which bluetooth headset has been found to work the
> best with FR?  Any experience in using it with Qtextended, such as how
> easy it is to connect, how is the battery drain-out situation, whether
> it solves the noise and echo problems etc.?
>
> If your collective wisdom can provide a good pointer, I can go buy one
> and start using the FR peacefully.

I own a Parrot Minikit, which is recognised by the FR in QTE4.4.1. Note:
recognised. I can pair it and that's it. When I switch it on later,
things die and in the log (logread) I see they die because of a kernel
bug...

Paul

--
Time's fun when you're having flies.
-Kermit the Frog

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running on Mandriva Linux 2008 and Ubuntu 8.04