Anyone interested in mentoring?

Jason Cawood jason at jasoncawood.com
Tue Oct 21 22:00:19 CEST 2008

I've owned my freerunner since july and have tinkered with it a lot trying
out everything you guys throw out there.  But I honestly don't know much
about what I am doing... I'm to the point where I'd love to actually submit
helpful bug reports and be able to SSH into my freerunner which I can't
figure out how to put all the steps together for it to work for me.  I
guess I know enough to get me in trouble, but I also know enough to undo
what I did to get out of trouble also.  What I am asking is for someone to
be willing to help me understand what I'm doing so that I can become
helpful instead of dangerous.  In the end, I would like to produce a better
how-to less technical than what is available now to help others get started
who are lost in technical data and instructions.

Jason Cawood