[Debian] installer script

Matthew Lane malane at purdue.edu
Tue Oct 21 22:08:00 CEST 2008

No, I have not tried the 512mb card (it's at home and I'm at college).
I'm not sure how to do what you're talking about arne, but you're
suggesting that I can install a base system and put Debian on that?  Can
you point me in the correct direction?

Also, my 8gb uSDHC card works:

root at om-gta02:~# fdisk -l /dev/mmcblk0

Disk /dev/mmcblk0: 8168 MB, 8168931328 bytes
4 heads, 16 sectors/track, 249296 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 64 * 512 = 32768 bytes

        Device Boot      Start         End      Blocks  Id System
/dev/mmcblk0p1               1         245        7832   4 FAT16 <32M
/dev/mmcblk0p2             246      249296     7969632  83 Linux