[debian] Sephora 0.2 pre alpha 3

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 23:04:58 CEST 2008

Davide Scaini wrote:
> ...your function is really nice because zhone uses to leave the leds
> really pimped... i prefere not to burn my eyes!
> maybe we can ask something similar to your flag to zhone guys... but
> please don't remove it! ;-)

Hello

I just released Sephora 0.2 alpha 3

CHANGES:

The main changes was the introduction of the GERMAN translation. I'd
like to public thanks Hubert Haas, who worked a lot to translate all
Sephora in German language. He did a very good job!

Other minor changes are:

Fixed GPS time sync button, added a hide screen section button, to solve
Davide's Zhone issue.

Propouse:

I added a proxy configuration setting. Who think it can be usefull? It
will be better to move them into a new tab? (i.e. Internet)

Like usually you will find the new version here:

https://launchpad.net/sephora/+download

Enjoy it