One more rotate version

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Wed Oct 22 00:48:29 CEST 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 12:24:31AM +0200, Fabian Henze wrote:
> > Hi Fabian,
> >
> > I'm adding your changes, and we should agree on an indent style. After
> > skimming indent(1) I propose to use indent -kr.
>
> Yeah indent should not be an issue. Just use whatever you think is good and I
> will use it from now on.

I don't mind changing :) I think indent -kr is similar to yours and at
least we'll have a way to computationally keep it that way :)

> > I'm not giving up on the brightness thing unless I can be proven the
> > split screen isn't worked around with it, but we should add a flag for
> > enabling/disabling it.
>
> What about enabling/disabling it with #ifdefs? This should work well as the
> code for the brightness handling is more or less seperate from the rest (iirc
> just three codeblocks).

meh... let's just wait for the new release to decide on that, the cost
of compiling seems greater to me than the small waste of keeping a simple
option :)

> Much apologies. I should have thought more about this part :)

No harm done :)

> > Can you get a google mail account (just for having an account on
> > code.google.com) so I can add you as a project member?
>
> *sigh* google ... yeah guess I can do that tomorrow.

yeah... google... but I like it better than sourceforge and all the
others I know didn't let me commit immediately after creating the
project :)

The cost is to just add an account for only that (I mainly use mine for
xmpp, anyways...)

Rui

--
Wibble.
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 2nd day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?