[Om2008.9] man pages??? && killing events/0

Sarton O'Brien roguemoko at roguewrt.org
Wed Oct 22 02:45:27 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 21 October 2008 23:27:33 Matthias Apitz wrote:
> El día Tuesday, October 21, 2008 a las 12:51:22PM +1100, Sarton O'Brien
> escribió:

> > You were asking for documentation for _technically_ a 3rd party program
> > included on an embedded system. It makes sense to consult the website of
> > the software or (heaven forbid) search for the man page. Last resort
> > would be to install/extract the software on a system where you can read
> > the documentation, which seems to be your preferred option.

> What I have exactly to checkout from SVN or GIT (?) to get access to the
> sources of Qtopia's 'qpe' demon which is part of Om2008.9; I've checked our
> Wiki but I got lost in all the diffrent places given there;

This I don't know and would be better addressed as another subject as it
really doesn't relate to your original question about generic linux interface
and 3rd party application documentation ... you'll be more likely to get the
attention you require.

You may also have more milage on a developer list rather than a discussion
list as it pertains to core development of the om2008 infrastructure.

Qtopia in itself is a bit of a mystery, mainly due to it's current lineage.
There are quite a few knowledgable people on here who can help you though, I
just doubt they will be reading emails about man pages.

Sarton