[Debian] Alternate install (image)?

Matthias Camenzind m.camenzind at live.com
Wed Oct 22 20:49:51 CEST 2008

May this link helps you: http://dgym.homeunix.net/projects/freerunner/debian-install/
It's not an image but a tar.bz2-file (only torrent).
Before you go to unmount step you should first use install.sh kernel.
I used it with SD_PART1_FS=vfat so i had not to change uboot entries.
By the way I never updated uboot and debian worked on FR.
works with U-Boot 1.3,2-rc2-dirty-moko12 (Apr 2 2008)