[Om2008.9] Example of remapping AUX button for Scummvm

路阔 koreylu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 21:02:29 CEST 2008

Thank you for your script! I have AUX remapped to F11 when using ePDFViewer,
so that it can return from full screen mode now.

But, `eval' have to be used in the new better version:
eval enlightenment_remote -binding-key-del ${CONTEXT} ${KEY} ${MODIFIERS}
${ANY_MOD} ${ACTION} ${PARAMS}
eval enlightenment_remote -binding-key-add ${CONTEXT} ${KEY} ${MODIFIERS}
${ANY_MOD} ${ACTION} ${PARAMS}

Or it won't work, and we will get this:
REPLY: BINDING CONTEXT=ANY KEY="Keycode-177" MODIFIERS=NONE ANY_MOD=1
ACTION="simple_lock" PARAMS=""