uboot version? wiki not accurate

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 00:50:26 CEST 2008

2008/10/24 Helmut Tessarek <ml at evermeet.cx>:
> How many files do you see with 'latest' in the name?
>
> But I guess you just don't know it either:
>
> What is gta02v5_and_up-lowlevel.bin?
> Is there a stable version of uboot, or are there only daily builds available?

this is a fair question. convention would be to post all versions,
with a link that always points to the newest stable version, another
link to the newest unstable version and so on

at the moment, it appears all we get is a daily compiled, latest
version. which necessarily implies it's from the unstable branch.
nightly builds and so on

if you download and flash though, it appears not to have changed since
20 sep iirc, just to have been recompiled against the same code base.
so, maybe it is the latest stable version?